In this webinar from James Akers, Tech Champion for Data Analytics and Insight, you will learn how to configure Google Analytics 4 (GA4) to track custom metrics and build your own reports.
You will learn:
– The advanced configuration options in GA4, such as setting up custom dimensions and metrics, creating audiences, and integrating with third-party systems.
– How to integrate GA4 with other Google products, such as Google Ads and Google Search Console, to gain a more comprehensive understanding of website performance.
– How to build custom reports to analyse user behaviour, optimise marketing campaigns and track your key objectives.
WHAT IS THE DIGITAL CULTURE NETWORK?
The Digital Culture Network provides practical, on the ground help to the arts and culture sector. Our focus is around digital skills and leadership development.
We can help you:
– Explore and harness the benefits of technology to achieve your goals.
– Find new ways to reach and engage audiences.
– Develop sustainable business models.
We support you in different ways:
– One-to-one support from a team of Tech Champions specialising in digital content, eCommerce, data analytics, social media, digital strategy, email marketing, ticketing and CRM, websites and search engine marketing.
– Practical workshops and webinars to improve skills and engage with peers.
– Signposting to resources and training from us and our partners
– Support with technology related funding opportunities
– National and regional training days delivered with technology partners.
You can get in touch on email@example.com, by visiting our website https://digitalculturenetwork.org.uk or on Twitter @ace_dcn.