Big News: Google has a new update that makes it easier for everyday shoppers to get sound purchasing advice from real users.
In this video, John Lincoln, Ignite Visibility CEO, will review the top three questions in regard to SEO and Google product reviews and the biggest recommendations from Google to make the most of this update.
Top 3 FAQs Regarding Google’s Product Review Update and SEO (straight from Google):
1. Are product review updates relevant to ranked lists and comparison reviews?
– Yes, product review updates apply to all forms of review content.
2. Are there any recommendations for reviews recommending the best products?
– If you recommend a product is best overall or the best for a certain purpose, be sure to share with your reader why you consider that product the best, what sets it apart from others, and include supporting first-hand evidence.
3. If I create a review that covers multiple products, should I still create reviews for the products individually?
– It can be effective to write a high-quality ranked list of related products in combination with in-depth single product reviews for each recommended product.
4 things to add to your product reviews to make sure they rank well:
1. Include helpful in-depth details: benefits, drawbacks, performance
2. Comes from people who have actually used the product: demonstrate using the product
3. Include unique information beyond what is provided by the manufacturer: visuals, audio, links
4. Cover comparable products: explain what sets a product apart from its competitors
Regardless of your business or service make sure you follow these tips directly from Google to get your product reviews to rank higher.
Learn more on our blog: https://ignitevisibility.com/
Ignite Visibility is a premier Internet marketing company based in San Diego, CA.