Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Google News is testing showing author names on its home page (EEAT???). Google Ads to require campaign ads to disclose use of AI in their ads. Google Ads also updated its blockchain policy for NFT games. Google Search Console uses Bloom filters. Google said scrolljacking isn’t a direct SEO negative factor.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
Other Great Search Threads:
Search Engine Land Stories:
Other Great Search Stories:
Industry & Business
- ChatGPT Maker OpenAI to Host Developer Conference in San Francisco on Nov. 6, Bloomberg
- EU targets Apple, Amazon, Meta and other Big Tech in next phase of digital crackdown, AP News
- Google faces multibillion-pound lawsuit from UK consumers, The Guardian
- Google reaches tentative settlement in US Play Store lawsuit, Reuters
- Google to build $600M data center in Mesa Arizona, AZ Family
- Google Data Shows Salaries Across Different Levels, Locations, Races, Business Insider
Links & Content Marketing
Local & Maps
Mobile & Voice
Have feedback on this daily recap; let me know on Twitter @rustybrick or @seroundtable, on Threads, Mastodon and Bluesky and you can follow us on Facebook and on Google News and make sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts or just contact us the old fashion way.